Onoville Marina Park Campground and Dock Rules and Regulations
Enforcement of Rules & Regulations
Please note all rules and regulations will be strictly enforced in 2024. First offense will receive a written warning and second offense will be asked to leave without refund.
Rules & Regulations
- Campsites will only be registered to individuals, 21 years or older. Each registrant is responsible for the conduct of his/her group while on site and for any damage or degradation, which may occur to the site during his/her occupancy. We recommend sharing all rules and regulations with all group members so they are aware of what is expected.
- Camping, including transient trailers or recreational vehicles, at one or more campsites for a period longer than thirty (30) days during any sixty (60) consecutive day period is prohibited.
- All holiday reservations, including Onofest, must be reserved for a minimum of 7 nights. These reservations are a Friday to Friday at the holiday rate.
- Transient camp sites in July and August are a Friday to Friday reservation.
- Reservations are nontransferable.
- There is a maximum of 2 adults and their dependent children under 18 per campsite.
- There is a maximum of 1 RV per campsite. Guest RVs and vehicles will be required to utilize the campground’s other available transient sites.
- Subletting of campsites is prohibited.
- There is a maximum of 2 vehicles per campsite.
- 2 vehicle parking passes come with season dock and season campsite. 1 vehicle pass for transient dock or transient campsite. All other vehicles must pay daily parking fee. Daily parking fee does not cover a launch.
- All equipment and vehicles must be kept inside site boundaries. Vehicles and equipment not fitting on the site must be parked in the designated parking areas.
- Check-in time is no earlier than 2 p.m. Please report any damages to your site immediately.
- Check-out time is no later than 11 a.m. Campsites must be completely cleaned before departure. Late departures are subject to a fee.
- Due to the invasion of the Emerald Ash Borer and the Asian Long Horned Beetle, campers are not permitted to bring outside wood into the campground.
- Cutting trees, driving nails or any other objects into trees, is strictly prohibited. The destruction, injury, defacement or removal of public property or of vegetation, trees, rocks or minerals, is prohibited.
- Fire rings are not to be used for disposal of litter and trash. Trash containers are available.
- Quiet hours will be maintained between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Registered campers are responsible for the conduct of their guests. Generators are not to be operated between these times.
- Parental supervision of children is required at all times at the playground.
- Alcohol is permitted but underage drinking and excessive intoxication are not permitted. Boisterous, vulgar or indecent behavior and/or language will not be tolerated.
- This is a rural area and has its share of raccoons, opossums, squirrels and even bears. Please do not leave food exposed for long periods of time, particularly at night. If you do see any wild animals, please do not feed them! This converts a wild animal into a nuisance, and it will then need to be removed from the property.
- The possession of firearms, fireworks or any other recognizable weapon is prohibited within the campground.
- ATVs, UTVs, off-road motorcycles, golf carts, etc. are prohibited. Vehicles must meet NY State Motor Vehicle registration requirements.
- Camping permits can be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of campground employees for violation of the above rules and regulations.
- RVs will, at all times, comply with state license/registration requirements and have wheels attached with tires that contain sufficient air pressure to support the weight of the RV at all times. RVs must remain in a state of ready mobility at all times, and nothing may be added or removed from the RVs that would impede this mobility. Temporary blocking for stability is permitted.
- Refrigerators, microwaves, TVs, window AC units, gas grills, etc. along with any trash from home, is NOT permitted.
- Portable sewage and grey water holding tanks of a capacity of no larger than 30 gallons may be used while the campsite is occupied.
- The use of a campsite must be incidental to recreation. Permanent residence is not permitted. All items creating the appearance of a permanent residence including, but not limited to, phone lines, posts for satellite dishes (must be attach to own camping equipment), fencing, permanent foundations, roofing, decking, outbuildings, and permanent trailer skirting is prohibited.
- Use of A/C unit when RV is not occupied is prohibited.
Guests and Overnight Visitors
- Guests of campers are required to stop and register upon entrance and will pay a fee of $5.00 per vehicle per calendar day and park in designated parking areas.
- Seasonal campers are permitted to have (2) overnights guests at $5.00 per vehicle. Any additional overnight guests will be required to utilize the campgrounds transient sites at the regular charge (if available). Fees are subject to change.
- All guests must leave the campground by 10 p.m. or be charged the overnight fee of $5.00 per vehicle for the next calendar day
- Pets must be kenneled or restrained by a leash not exceeding 6 feet in length at all times. Leashes may only be attached to campers’ own equipment. Pet fencing is prohibited. Owners must provide vaccination records for all pets, when requested.
- Pets may not cause a nuisance to other patrons. Owners are responsible for the actions of their pet. Nuisance behavior includes, but are not limited to: toileting on Marina property. All traces of pet waste must be disposed of in a closed container and placed in the designated pet waste trash containers. Noise, threatening demeanor or running at large (not on a leash). Pets may not be tied on docks, walks or land or left unattended at any time.
Key Dock Patron Information
This document, together with Local Law #13-2000 and the Onoville Marina Work Regulations, which will be posted and available at the facility, constitute the entire agreement between the marina and the owner.
- All fees paid are for the watercraft described in this Short Form Slip/Space Rental Agreement. Any additional watercraft (jet skis, fishing boats, etc.) brought into the Marina will be charged the appropriate fee.
- The Owner agrees to maintain a minimum of $300,000 in general liability insurance.
- All vessels under contract are expected to be in the water by June 15th. After this date, should the Owner not have his/her vessel in the water or when the Owner expects to vacate his / her slip for more than one week he / she shall notify the County in advance. The County may lease slip to other persons during the period of vacancy. To insure slip availability upon return, the Owner agrees to notify the County, in writing prior to departure, of the date and expected time of return and confirm 24 hours prior to return.
- The Owner will not sublease, loan and/or lend his/her leased slip. Transfer of vessels between slips is not allowed.
- The fueling of vessels is permitted only at the Onoville Marina fuel dock. Fuels shall be stored only in tanks integral to the vessel, or are of a direct hookup marine type. Owner may bring nominal amounts of fuel into the facility in direct hook up tanks as provided with outboard motors as original equipment.
- Open fires of any type are not permitted on the docks or on vessels tied to the docks. The use of charcoal burners, gas welders, gas torches, gas grills or any open flame producing equipment is prohibited.
- Conduct. The Owner and Owner’s guests, for whom the Owner is responsible, agrees to conduct himself/herself at all times while at the Marina so as to create no annoyance, hazard, or nuisance to the Marina or to other vessels or Marina patrons and guests. Quiet hours are to be maintained between the hours of 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM
- Pets are permitted at the Marina only if they are kept on a leash not exceeding 6 feet in length while in marina public areas, and not a nuisance. Owners are responsible for the actions of their pet.
- Trash & Pet waste. The Owner will ensure that all trash and pet waste is placed in on shore receptacles as provided. Refrigerators, microwaves, TVs, window AC units, gas grills, etc. along with any trash from home, is NOT permitted.
- Septic wastes. The Owner agrees to comply with all Federal, State and local regulations relating to sewage disposal.
- Once opening day commences, any new information regarding the facility will be sent via e-mail, Facebook and posted at the marina.
All notices and other communications here under shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given when delivered or mailed to the marina at:
Onoville Marina c/o Cattaraugus County Dept. EDP&T 303 Court St., Little Valley, NY firstname.lastname@example.org | 716-354-2615